Our goal is to help parents train the individual child to be mature and unique within the family of GOD,and to accept deliberately and joyfully his or her special responsibilities.We are to be an effective instrument of GOD on behalf of Christian parents to train their children to become mature Christians,desirous and capable of developing the relationships established by GOD
We create an environment that teaches,train and motivates Children to live properly.
THE SCHOOL WILL DO ITS BEST TO:
- Encourage children to do their best at all times and enable them to achieve their full potential as valued members of the school community.
- Provide a balanced curriculum and meet the needs of the individual child.
- Keep parents informed of the children’s progress at regular meetings and by written reports.
- Be open and welcoming at all times and offer parents opportunities to become involved in the life of the school, to listen and to respond to any issues dealing with complaints (as set out in the school prospectus).
- Encourage children to take care of their surroundings and others around them.
THE FAMILY WILL TRY TO:
- Ensure children attend school every day, on time and ready to work.
- Support the school’s agreed rules, policies and guidelines, especially on uniform, behaviour, jewellery and medicines, attend school meetings and events whenever possible.
- Support the school’s activities, including homework.
- Notify the school as soon as possible of your child’s absence.
THE PUPIL WILL TRY TO:
- Be sensible and think first of others.
- Obey the school’s rules.
- Treat everyone with respect, keep my hands and feet to myself and not bully, tease or call names.